Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mila Kunis is Hot in Any Position

It’s not secret the WO loves Mila Kunis. Shocking? We know. Yes, she’s one of the hottest Ukrainians you’ll ever see. Oddly enough, she’s one of the few WO List girls, whose significant other we (at least some of us) approve of. Macaulay Culkin was pimp in Party Monster and Saved!. Not the point. We love Mila. This is where we shout out Complex Magazine. I read it, so I approve. Perusing their website I came across this picture.




I’m not quite sure what the photographer was going for with it. She’s hot as always, but is she about to take a piss? I've seen girls in that position before... in various places. Look at the way the dress is getting hiked up. I’m just saying. Not that I’d kick Mila out of my backyard for taking a leak, but still… I’m not too sure this is the shot I would have taken if I was the photographer. I don’t know, perhaps it’s just me… I just needed to share with someone. If it is a picture of her about to take a leak, I'll fully admit that I've never seen a girl look that good while in the process. That is all. I'll stop before I'm ashamed of myself.

~Barry

No comments: