Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Summer Glau!




Well if I didn't randomly log into IMDB today, I would have never know the world's hottest sci-fi poster girl was turning 27 years old.

I'll be honest. I didn't watch Firefly, although I saw Serenity. It was the Sarah Connor Chronicles that really brought Summer to the WO's attention. She even made the show watchable. Okay. I would have watched it anyway. Not the point. She's a constant contender in The WO's List (if only on the bubble some weeks). We can overlook you being a Cowboys fan. After all, you're a prima ballerina.

The WO happily wishes Summer a very happy birthday.
And if you ever need anything...
Barry's Facebook Page
The WO's Myspace Page

You can even just email us from here. We'd love to hear from you, and excuse my fanboy desperation.

Happy Bithday Summer. :)

-barry

No comments: